1. DEFINITION, FUNCTIONS AND TYPES OF COOKIES
2. Its main FUNCTIONS are: To keep track of users.
I. When a user enters their username and password, a cookie is stored so that they do not have to enter them for each page of the server. Normally, cookies do not identify individuals, only the computer, the browser and the user accessing. However, there are cookies that can store information that personally identifies users.III. Cookies can save the configuration of websites such as preferred language or geographic location.Get information about the user’s browsing habits.
3. TYPES of cookies:
- By entity managing the domain
- Own cookies
- Third-party cookies
- By time of permanence
- Session cookies
- Persistent cookies
- By their purpose
- Technical cookies
- Personalisation cookies
- Analysis cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Behavioural advertising cookies
This website uses “cookies” when a User browses its pages. These cookies are only associated anonymously with the computer’s browser, and therefore do not provide the User’s personal data. The User has the possibility of configuring their browser to be warned on screen of the reception of “cookies” and to prevent their installation on their hard drive. The following cookies are used on this website and are detailed below:
- TECHNICAL COOKIES. Necessary for the provision of certain services. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to receive the contents of the website correctly. They are also used to share content through social networks.
- PROCESS COOKIES. These are those that help make the website work and deliver the services that the website visitor expects, such as browsing web pages or accessing secure areas of the website.
- SESSION STORAGE COOKIES. These cookies store information about the user’s activity on the page so that they can easily return to where they left off in the previous session.
- LOCAL STORAGE COOKIES. Some of the information may be stored in the browser’s local storage as well as in Adobe Flash shared storage.
To clear the data stored in the browser’s local storage, you must clear your browsing history.
To delete Adobe Flash cookies you can visit the following link http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES: Google Maps cookies necessary to display geographic locations. Google Cookies to personalise searches (e.g. language). These Cookies are managed by Google. More information about Google Cookies at https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=es
- OTHER COOKIES ON THE WEBSITE AND RETENTION PERIODS.
3. DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he/she wants to use on this website by configuring the browser settings:
A) “Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647”
B) Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
C) Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
D) Safari, from https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
You can manage the storage of cookies in your browser using tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/